Auction Terms & Conditions 1. EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION REGARDLESS OF WHEN IT IS PICKED UP. ITEMS NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 10 DAYS WILL BE RE-SOLD AT THE NEXT MONTH'S AUCTION WITH THE PREVIOUS WINNER LISTED AS THE CONSIGNOR. Items left unpaid and not picked up within 10 days will become property of the auction house and resold at our discretion.
2. Everything will be sold "as is, where is", with no guarantees of any kind, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction block. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
3. Every effort is made to "guard" merchandise throughout the auction; however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him immediately following his winning bid. Therefore, he is advised to further guard his items at his own discretion.
4. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. If he is unsure, he should inquire or not bid. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor "mistakes".
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller.
6. 13% buyers fee will be added to invoice. 3% Discount on buyers fees if paid with cash or debit card. (Card holder must be present to use debit card and to manually insert PIN#.)
7. Shipping charges are exact cost plus $5.00 for packing material and handling. Guns will be shipped for a flat rate of $25.00 each, unless special packaging or shipping instructions are required. Packing and shipping of large items, and hard-to-pack items will be charged on an individual basis. We do not provide crating. We do not ship furniture items.
8. ON-LINE ABSENTEE BIDS ARE ACCEPTED UP UNTIL 3 HOURS BEFORE THE LIVE AUCTION BEGINS. These bids are NOT THE FINAL RESULT. Absentee bids become part of the live bidding action during the auction and are entered by a Proxy Bidder who acts on behalf of the absentee bidder.
9. Invoice totals for Out-of-state Bidders and Non-Local Bidders will be charged to the credit card on-file on the night of the auction, and at a rate of 13% Buyer's Premium.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms